CUT-40DS AIR IGBT Inverter Plasma Cutting Machine
The CUT-40DS Air Plasma Cutter is a powerful machine that cuts through mid-steel, thin copper, thin aluminum, and stainless steel up to 16mm thick with ease, using a 110V/220V power source. Its compact design and lightweight construction make it easy to move around, while the built-in air compressor eliminates the need for an external air supply. With a cutting capacity of up to 16mm at 40A, this plasma cutter is perfect for DIY enthusiasts and professionals alike.
1. Built-in reliable high-power air compressor, no additional gas source is required, stable gas output after long-term use.
2. 2-3times faster than the Oxyacetylene cutting speed with significant benefits of less deformation, low costs, and high efficiency
3. Quick switch between built-in and external air pump.
4. HF is available for easy arc ignition.
5. Pilot arc starting increases cutting capability and speed.
6. Simple operation, smooth precise cutting.
7. Narrow cutting seam, clean cutting edge, anti-deformation.
8. Overheat, overcurrent, and overvoltage protection.
|Power input AC(V)||
1ph 110V/220V ±15%
|Power input frequency(Hz)||
|Max. Load Power Capacity||
|Rated current input(A)||
|Rated output current(A)/voltage(V)||
|Cutting current range(A)||
|Open circuit voltage DC(V)||
|Rated duty cycle(%)||