1. Adopt advanced full bridge IGBT inverter technology.
2. Heavy-duty cycle for heavy industry use.
3. Digital display for welding current presetting and display.
4. Advanced control technology is used to meet various welding applications and greatly improve welding performance.
5. The application of adaptive arc force enhances the function of a long cable welding machine evidently propitious to long-distance welding.
6. Adjustable ignition current and hot start arc ignition adjustment can render MMA welding and make the function simpler and reliable to a higher degree.
7. High power factor saving more energy.
8. Auto protection against over-voltage, over-current and over-heated.
|Power input AC(V)||
1pH/220V & 1pH/380V ±15%
|Power input frequency(Hz)||
|Max. Load Power Capacity(kVA)||
|Rated current input(A)||
|Rated output current(A)/voltage(V)||
|Welding current range(A)||
|Open circuit voltage DC(V)||
|Rated duty cycle(%)||